Surflink Media 2
Provides patients with the first set-and-forget media streaming solution. Simply plug a TV, radio or MP3 player into SurfLink Media and rich, stereo sound is streamed directly to any SurfLink compatible hearing aids in range without pairing or body-worn relay devices.
- New high-fidelity sound when paired with 900sync hearing aids.
- Two times the bandwidth of the first-generation SurfLink Media.
- SurfLink Media 2 enables multiple people wearing SurfLink compatible hearing aids to connect to a single device.
- Wirelessly streams to SurfLink compatible instruments when the patient walks into range of their SurfLink Media 2 device (or it can be programmed to engage with the hearing aid via the memory button).
- Includes an adjustable range and volume control.
- Requires no pairing or body-worn devices.
- Utilizes Intelligent Media Mobility to seamlessly transition the wearer from different devices as they move throughout their homes.
- Eliminates audio delay and lip-sync issues commonly found with other wireless systems*
- Can be set for streaming audio only, or streaming audio plus microphone.
* Latency is unnoticeable according to International Telecommunications Union standards